OniTube Donations to Support

OniTube Staff Announcements
OniTube
Site Admin

OniTube Donations to Support

Post by OniTube » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello everyone!

So we did clean the website quite a lot there's very few banners left which are absolutely non-intrusive but these banners are making about $1/day and we have to pay €500 in server costs plus our own personal bills as we don't have a job and we're dedicating ourselves to this website.

Which means we rely on the flow of donations, now until a few days ago everything was going fine in fact we were getting 5 or so donations daily then all of the sudden it stopped we haven't seen a single donation and we have bills coming up really soon, if we don't raise some money OniTube will shutdown and we won't be able to keep this website clean for you guys to enjoy so we decided to do this.

Every month we will put up a donation goal which for now it will be €500 and then €1000 :mrgreen: also we may increase in the future as i'm sure the website will grow and so will the needs (it used to cost us over €5000 :geek: not so long ago and the only reason it costs so little is because we literally can't afford the good stuff with what we're getting right now so there's a lot of compromises in play and risks we're taking in order to keep this website alive).

Either way we want to keep the website clean, no popups no malware spam no dirty tricks, just clean basic advertisement which we may remove and only work with our own internal sponsors (when someone is interested in advertising with us directly) since the banners are a waste of time literally you get paid about $0.01-0.03/1000 :( impressions how is any website supposed to survive on banners?

So the donations will give the people who donate prime access nothing has changed it's just our way of telling you we don't have enough to keep the website going yet so please help we still see a lot of e people using the free website despite all prime users and that's ok but the website still costs money to run and we don't have it and we also don't want to leave it to the very last minute to tell you that we couldn't afford it and it's over and not even give you a little time to help.

So there you are, help us stay alive, eat, not kill ourselves and provide you this amazing and unique website.

WHY IS MY VIDEO NOT LOADING?????????????

Tavisty

Re: OniTube Donations to Support

Post by Tavisty » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Man, I just donated, and now I can't log on to the main site, I can log on to the forum, but not the tube, I really fought against donating, for my own anonymity, but now that I've sent the skrilla, I'd like to get access!!! plzzz plz oni

OniTube
Site Admin

Post by OniTube » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Tavisty wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:02 pm
Man, I just donated, and now I can't log on to the main site, I can log on to the forum, but not the tube, I really fought against donating, for my own anonymity, but now that I've sent the skrilla, I'd like to get access!!! plzzz plz oni
OniTube Forum = One website
OniTube = Another website

if you sign up for the Forum you don't have an OniTube account they're not the same database.

Tavisty

Post by Tavisty » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Fair enough, but when I click the forgot password button, I don't end up getting the email it says it sent. I thought I put the same user name and pass for both sites, but now that I can't log in, I wouldn't swear to anything.

Tavisty

Post by Tavisty » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm getting tech support, Thanks for helping a flailing frantic guy out.

hal

Post by hal » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm

I've donated €5.00, is my account premium now or do I have to activate to have full access. Please help.

OniTube
Site Admin

Post by OniTube » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:47 pm

hal wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm
I've donated €5.00, is my account premium now or do I have to activate to have full access. Please help.
As explained here you have to send an email to [email protected] after you sign up for an OniTube account (not OniTube forum).

Post by 966265 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 am

I need some help
I need some help for the donation

OniTube
Site Admin

Post by OniTube » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am

966265 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 am
I need some help
Yes?

AppleBrownies

Post by AppleBrownies » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 am

So, I made the donation and sent the email with the proof and transaction id to [email protected] and it's been a week with no reply, apparently I'm still not a prime user as videos still don't load and there is no indication of being a prime member