The Dark Knight Rises

Animmex Staff Announcements
OniTube
Site Admin

The Dark Knight Rises

Post by OniTube » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 pm

It's about time you all get to know a full report about everything that's been going on.

Animmex is Now OniTube.com

So first things first, effective immediately Animmex is over (RIP 2013-2017), OniTube will take over now what is OniTube?

OniTube is the SAME thing, same hopeless team running it, we just changed the name, some people are asking if we were bought by 3rd party among other conspiracy theories but rest assured it's us version 2.0 shall we start from the beginning?

Animmex was long due for it's death, it all begins with Google relentless effort to remove us from it's search engine results and make sure our name was BANNED, there are reasons for that some of them being abusive automated copyright requests which are solely based in one single country jurisdiction completely disregarding the rest of the world also the misbehaviour/indiscretion of the ad networks serving malware to our users and then making us look like the bad guys, and then we got to a point where we had about 10% of our original traffic and virtually no help whatsoever from our users which was frustrating to say the least.

Because of this massive ban the name Animmex is basically ruined the it's considered spam everywhere and it's just filthy, so we needed a reboot and re-branding with a few modifications, so the first noticeable difference is that OniTube Regular (ad-supported version) will have no popups NONE, the only ads will be non-intrusive video and banners, and we will also be making a mobile optimized version with ads designed for mobile that way the ads are more relevant to your platform, this is a major step in the right direction.

However removing the pops means we make a LOT less money so traffic will have to make up for it we will also have to remove HD in the Regular/Free version of the website this will cut down the running costs, if you want HD you donate we believe it's more than fair pricing will be the same so will all the donation options and everything like it was. If you have Prime you help us keep things going and you will get the absolute best of what we have to offer for a very very generous amount compared to any other video streaming platform out there that will NOT give the same content we do.

We also had a problem with one of the owners which is me I am known by many names Matt,
Heisenberg, Elliot/Mr. Robot etc this is what it takes to run this website (SAY MY NAME)

I personally had some depression issues who wouldn't when your whole life is ruined and the only thing supporting you loses all of it's traffic and you're out in the gutter without a dime and no money to pay rent or buy your food attempting suicide doesn't seem like such a bad idea when it can't get any worse even death is probably better i figured if i was dead i wouldn't need food or have to pay rent so that was an improvement, and so my last stand was I had to raise €1000 to get me and this whole website back up and surprisingly enough we made it without this help i would not be here so even though you will never know me thank you from the bottom of my heart for every single donation that was raised in this time of great sorrow and depression including those hundreds of supportive messages made a lot of difference to keep the strength and make me believe there's still a little hope for this world.

So what now? Well now you go to OniTube and enjoy the new website and FFS if you read this far and you care for us donate and help us every little helps and trust me if you knew how much it costs to run a website this big you would know the pain.

And if you just got here for the first time, welcome and go to OniTube trust me you won't regret it there's a lot of content waiting for you and PLEASE learn to use our search tool and stop using Google.

Thanks everyone :)

PS. We're still organizing everything so expect glitches among other peculiarities for a few days.

Taps213

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Post by Taps213 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 am

Hi Guys

Whenever i click on a movie , it redirects me to the Onitube Forum Beta page

OniTube
Site Admin

Post by OniTube » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:16 am

Taps213 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 am
Hi Guys

Whenever i click on a movie , it redirects me to the Onitube Forum Beta page
Try now :)

karikrum

Post by karikrum » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 pm

I understand and empathize with your depression. Going through it myself. I'm too lazy and apathetic for suicide. That would require actual effort.
I can't login to prime and I keep requesting my login info but I never receive the email. I'm cool with paying again or making a donation if I can login.
I also want to get prime as a gift for friends.
Please help a girl out. Your site helps more than any anti depressants.
I'm KariKrum and I Endorse this Post

OniTube
Site Admin

Post by OniTube » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm

karikrum wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 pm
I understand and empathize with your depression. Going through it myself. I'm too lazy and apathetic for suicide. That would require actual effort.
I can't login to prime and I keep requesting my login info but I never receive the email. I'm cool with paying again or making a donation if I can login.
I also want to get prime as a gift for friends.
Please help a girl out. Your site helps more than any anti depressants.

All donations are appreciated however all the old accounts should be working just fine, if you're having any problems contact [email protected] and we should be able to help you just send your username we'll check.

karikrum

Post by karikrum » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:56 am

Thank you 😸 I'm going to do that right this second
I'm KariKrum and I Endorse this Post